Introduction to Payroll Knowledge
The job-ready training program will introduce the setup options of Payroll and how they can be customized to fit the business needs.
The experienced instructor will walk you through a complete procedure of payroll processing. You will learn the necessary steps to correctly establish, customize your payroll environment. In addition, learn how to make your interview impressive and get a chance to start your payroll career.
The program will delivery knowledge for your CPA certificate exam.
This course covers the basics of payroll practices and procedures. Course modules include:
- PAYROLLCOM COMPLIANCE ENVIRONMENT
- FEDERAL LEGISLATION
- CPP AND EI
- INCOME TAX
- LABOUR STANDARDS/EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS
- UNIONIZED WORKPLACE
- PROVICIAL AND TERETORIAL LEGISLATION OUTSIDE QUEBEC
- QUEBEC LEGISLATION
- WORKERS’ COMPENSATION
- CALCUALTION NET PAY
- RECORD OF EMPLOYMENT
The learning Benefits
After successful completion of the course, our students will
· Understand different earnings and deductions;
· Understand different taxable benefits and know how to calculate
· Be familiar with the whole payroll environment
· Qualify for the working position of payroll clerk, payroll administrator
· Ready for the CPA certificate exam